Monday, December 29, 2008

Monday and Back to Work

Well here it is Monday night and Judy and I both made it through a monday after having 5 days off. Sure was a long old day but now it's over and only 2 more to go for some more time off. I love the holidays for that one reason, Ha. Wanted to thank all of my Sisters friends for stopping by and welcoming me to Blogging, it's all new to me. I have had a ham radio web site for years and blogging looks a lot like it but you have to write your thoughts more often, ha. Julie nice to hear from you and I am going to check out your site soon. Glad you enjoyed the time with your mom and dad, know they all enjoyed the time together with you Bill and the kids. I was just setting practicing on the guitar and after playing sweet home alabama so many times over and over I figured it was time for a break. I love learning the new songs but when your self taught you just have to go over and over and over till your almost sick of it before you get it all figured out. Well not long left and it will be 2009, lord where has all the time gone. Oh I know now, just looked in the mirror and can see where it all went, lord! Judy is getting ready to head off to the pool with the girls and I will get back to the guitar. Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by and I will try to visit each and every one of you in the near future. When you work 6 ten hour days a week not much time for it but I can make time that I know. OK adios from Sunny Arizona, which if finally was today. Take care and be safe over the new year's eve weekend. Sandy let me know when you guys get home, ok? Bye now....

No comments:

Post a Comment