Wednesday, December 17, 2008

First Day

Well today is the first day of this blog. My life is not very interesting but my sister has done this for some time now and I enjoy reading her blog from time to time. Bet you didn't even know I read your blog now did you Sandy? Well I do, not always but when I find the time I do. Living in Arizona since 1979 has been quite a change from growing up on a small farm in the Midwest. Our everyday life style here is what most would call boring. My wife and I both work, (too much to) but with today's economy we are lucky to have jobs. I am going to try to keep up with this but knowing me and my lifestyle it might not be but once a week. By the way it was nice to talk to you on IM mother, seems vista finally wants to run that program without locking up my computer. So will try to listen up for you in evenings and keep better track of you and Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment